The church in honor of Holy Martyrs and Princes Boris and Gleb
Address:The church in honor of Holy Martyrs and Princes Boris and Gleb
city, Borisoglebsk village
Tel.: (843) 266-82-67
The church was built in 1897 after the earlier one of wood burnt down on December 19, 1888. The foundation of the new church was laid on July 23 (August 5 according to the new style), on the eve of commemoration day of SS. Boris and Gleb. In 1947 the church was shut down and arranged as a club. Divine services were resumed in 1990.
Rector of the church is the archpriest Oleg Rassypninsky.
Schedule of services:
Divine services are conducted on Sunday and on feast days:
16.00 – Evening service
8.00 – Divine Liturgy